Fri, Jul 08|
Room Rental Jordan
How to get started in street photography
Talk about how to get started in street photography and get those images you always wanted to get.. Course with exercises, tricks, tips and booklet where you will learn how to observe the streets and improve your street, social, documentary and travel photography.
Time & Location
Jul 08, 2022, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Room Rental Jordan, Kowloon, Hong Kong
About the event
- Theoretical course on street photography given by the Spanish photographer Miguel Marina (Miguelitor).
- It is an essential course for the improvement of your street, social, documentary and travel photography.
- The course will be given in Jordan Rental and there is space for 25 people, this space is equipped with blackboard, projector, wifi, toilets and water dispenser.
- The price includes a booklet with all the material, exercises, tricks, tips and tricks that you will see in the course.
- Participants who wish to obtain PING PONG photo book will receive a 50% discount on the book
- Masks are mandatory at all times during the workshop.
- Participants (if they wish) have a private group where they can post photos of their exercises.
¨If you know what you are looking for, it will be much easier to find it¨. -MiguelitorWhat will you learn in this course?
You will learn how to
- Be invisible, to get into the scenes you want to photograph while remaining unnoticed.
- Balance your images with two points of interest
- Contrast subject/subject/object/subject
- Use different types of shutter speeds
- Split the frame and get different scenes in each split.
-------------------Lesson 1. Invisibility and Balance in Photography
In this lesson we are going to learn how to:
- How to be invisible and go unnoticed.
- Look far away to photograph close up
- Contrasting subjects/subjects/subjects
- Locate two points of interest
- Find expressions, emotions and decisive moments.
------------------------Lesson 2. Slow shutter speed in street photography.
In this lesson we are going to apply different types of slow shutter speeds and thus know how to give prominence to
- What is moving
- What does not move
You will learn how to:
- Know when and where to switch to slow speeds.
- Change the dial on your camera quickly
- Give movement to your images
- Contrast subjects/subjects/subjects with movement
------------------------Lesson 3. Dividing the frame in our images
In this lesson we are going to divide the frame and find scenes in each part of those divisions, we can apply the two previous lessons and the result will make us get photographs that impact the viewer.
You will learn how to:
- Find any object that the street gives us to divide our frame.
- Find the right angle to separate the scenes.
- Use natural frames
- Use different techniques.
There are 10 different types of exercises and challenges for each lesson that the student has to achieve and upload to the private group.
Invisibility & Balance in Street Photography