(English or Spanish)
8 Online lessons ( 7 + 1 hours editing lightroom )
You will learn to:
- Be invisible
- Balance and unbalance your image
- Use different shutter speeds
- Divide the frame into different scenes
Dividing the frame:
- We will find different scenes on each side of the frame.
- We will use and combine previous exercises
Juxtaposition by contrast:
- You will learn how to find and contrast subjects vs. subjects vs. objects.
Make the viewer keep looking at your photographs, understand the visual journey a photograph should take.
- The three points of interest
- More than three points of interest
- Variegated photographs